Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ebony's lesson

Quick Write: One of the happiest moments of my life has during my birthdays. Some people receive special treatment during birthdays and I'm one of them. During my 13th birthday I had the chance to go to my first arcade and go bowling with my family. It was a very fun moment of my life. However I wouldn't like to back. I'm looking forward to my future and many more happy moments of my life.

Reflection: Based on the quote, “There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when you were happy" said by Dante, I think Jean Dominique Bauby will agree on this quote because he looks towards his memory to keep him happy. His memories satisfy him to think more on this memories than his real life issue on locked-in syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment