Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quick Write

 How tough am I? I believe I am mentally stronger than people think. My experiences have made me stronger as a person. I have lived in bad neighborhoods and going through some experiences have changed me.

 After reading the article "How to be As Tough As A Drill Sergeant",   I would change my quick write. I would change it because there's always more ways to improve how mentally strong I am. During challenging times, I can get frustrated if I cant resolve or accomplish something. But until I'm not happy with my challenge I wouldn't stop trying.

 Essential Questions:
  1. What do you think makes you mentally stronger? 
  2. How does your emotion relate to you being mentally strong?
  3. How does being mentally strong affects an individual?

1 comment:

  1. Great questions. Hope we can get answers for you as the semester progresses.

    ReplyDelete